Sunday 9 August 2015

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0 Apk+Data

Face your fears & experience a psychological thriller unlike anything you’ve seen before.
In Fear I Trust brings a brand new kind of nightmare to mobile with very stunning visuals, brain-teasing puzzles, & terrifying revelations.

A TRAUMATIC TALE
The way did you get in this spot? Escape from the horrifying service as well as piece together the horrific functions of which brought about you becoming a analyze subject inside a strange experiment.

A GOOD NOT REAL EXPERTISE
Examine eerie locations, relive distressing thoughts, as well as put up with next to a haunting surroundings. Throughout Dread When i Have confidence in routes the ability in the A Unreal Engine 3 get this major problem a reality in cell.

MIND-BENDING PUZZLES
Employ Retrospective function to get a whole new standpoint on your area.
Analyze notes, examine things, as well as utilize what’s still left of the sanity to solve detailed interactive vague ideas.

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0

GOOGLE PLAY

APK            OBB
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment